Navigate to techpals.com in your browser.
You would first need to sign up as a user, and receive email notification. Once you confirm your email address, that completes your sign up as a user. You can now apply to be a techpal.
To apply to be a techpal
1.When you click “confirm “the” login” form will appear. Complete it.
2. If you have logged out and are resuming, Click on “Im a techpal” before logging in. ( the active box is the blue box). Then click on login and complete the login box which appears.
3. Click submit and a message “become a techpal“ will appear
4. Click on “become a techpal” and the application form will appear
5. Complete the form including the self assessment form and submit.
6. You will be notified by email if you have been approved as a techpal and will be given a team viewer code if you do not already have a team viewer account attached to the email address which you provided.
7. Unsuccessful applicants are not notified. Responses could take a few days as Techpals.com may need to check credentials.
8.After approval by admin by way of email, Techpals can log in directly and go to ”jobs” to see whether jobs are available.
9. Following receipt of a number of high quality customer evaluations, we are developing a system whereby high performing techpals may seek premium membership. If accepted, this allows them to make offers of their services in excess of the basic rate and premium customers can specifically seek their services.
10. Techpals will normally be chosen by the system using the automatic matching system based on their declared skills, or they may offer their services to clients based on the open jobs displayed on the website.
11. Techpals are awarded a credit equivalent to a set percentage of the amount charged the client. Currently, clients are charged US $21 for the first half hour or any part thereof and US$0.70 per minute thereafter.
12.Techpals will receive notices by way of an email confirming the credits made to their accounts.
13.They may request payment at any time provided the balance due to them is more than the equivalent of US30.
14. Payment is via Paypal. For those who are not paypal members, the website provides a prompt which takes them to the Paypal website directly so that they can enroll as paypal members and so facilitate their payouts.